ALLSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY USING ALLSHOP SERVICES OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT, YOU GIVE YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE OF AND CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR LINKED HERETO.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS THE PLATFORM. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE FOR GIVING CONSENT HEREUNDER PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY (THE “LEGAL AGE”), YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND THAT PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEGAL AGE, OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE ASKED YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR HELP. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A MINOR WHO IS CREATING AN ACCOUNT, YOU MUST ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE MINOR'S BEHALF AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL USE OF THE ACCOUNT OR COMPANY SERVICES USING SUCH ACCOUNT, WHETHER SUCH ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY OPEN OR CREATED LATER.
1.5 AllShop reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Platform or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
2. USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR SERVICES
2.2 Content provided on this Platform is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Platform are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Platform are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
2.3 Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Platform may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Platform is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. AllShop shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
2.4 We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
2.5 We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- prevent or restrict access of any an authorised user to the Platform and/or the Services;
- report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
- to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
2.6 Third Party Vendors: You acknowledge that parties other than AllShop (i.e. Third Party Vendors) list and sell Products on the Platform. Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by AllShop or a Third Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. For the avoidance of doubt, each agreement entered into for the sale of a Third Party Vendor’s Products to a Customer shall be an agreement entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and the Customer. You further acknowledge that Third Party Vendors may utilise paid services offered by AllShop to occupy certain product listings slots within your search results on the Platform. Such Product listing may be accompanied by a "megaphone" logo.
2.7 You are welcome to link to the Site from your website, provided that your website does not imply any endorsement by or association with. You acknowledge that AllShop may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Services, either in part or as a whole, without notice.
3. USER SUBMISSIONS
3.1 You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions"). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your username, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
4. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
4.1 All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Platform, information content on the Platform and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”) shall remain our property or where applicable, our affiliates or third party intellectual property owners. The entire contents of the Platform also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Malaysia copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
4.2 No part or parts of the Platform may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcasted, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment any Intellectual Property without our prior written permission or that of the relevant Intellectual Property owners. No party accessing the Platform shall claim any right, title or interest therein. Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Intellectual Property for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Intellectual Property and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
5. OUR LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
5.1 The Platform and all data and/or information contained therein and/or the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, claims or representations made by AllShop of any kind either expressed, implied or statutory with respect to the Platform and/or the Services, including, without limitation, warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All data and/or information contained in the Platform and/or the Services are provided for informational purposes only.
5.2 Without limiting the foregoing, AllShop does not warrant that the Platform and/or the Services or the functions contained therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that this Platform and/or the server that makes the same available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, drop dead devices, Trojan-horses, routings, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components.
5.3 AllShop and all of its respective officers, employees, directors, agents, contractors and assigns shall not be liable to you for any losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services;
- reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
- any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
5.4 Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense or losses resulting from the use of the Platform and/or Services is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefore.
6.1 For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Platform that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
7.1 Any software provided by us to you as part of the Services is subject to the provisions of these Terms of Service. AllShop reserves all rights to the software not expressly granted by AllShop hereunder. Any third-party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from the Services, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such scripts or code, not by AllShop.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
9.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, AllShop reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
10. ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
10.2 You agree to
- keep your password confidential and use only your User ID and password when logging in;
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Platform;
- immediately notify AllShop of any unauthorised use of your Account, User ID and/or password; and
- ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date.
You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you. AllShop will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
10.3 You agree that AllShop may for any reason, in its sole discretion and with or without notice or liability to you or any third party, immediately suspend, freeze or terminate your Account and your User ID, remove or discard from the Platform any Content associated with your Account and User ID, withdraw any subsidies offered to you, cancel any transactions associated with your Account and User ID, temporarily or in more serious cases permanently withhold any sale proceeds or refunds, and/or take any other actions that AllShop deems necessary. Grounds for such actions may include, but are not limited to, actual or suspected:
- extended periods of inactivity;
- violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service;
- illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening or abusive behaviour;
- having multiple user accounts;
- buying products on the Site for the purpose of commercial re-sale;
- abnormal or excessive purchase of products from the same Seller or related group of Sellers;
- voucher abuse (including, but not limited to, selling of vouchers to third parties, selling of vouchers or other credits at a significant mark up above face value and/or abnormal or excessive use of vouchers on the Site); or
- behaviour that is harmful to other Users, third parties, or the business interests of AllShop.
Use of an Account for illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening or abusive purposes may be referred to law enforcement authorities without notice to you. If a legal dispute arises or law enforcement action is commenced relating to your Account or your use of the Services for any reason, AllShop may terminate your Account immediately with or without notice.
10.4 Users may terminate their Account if they notify AllShop in writing (including via email at [email protected] ) of their desire to do so. Notwithstanding any such termination, Users remain responsible and liable for any incomplete transaction (whether commenced prior to or after such termination), shipment of the product, payment for the product, or the like, and Users must contact AllShop after he or she has promptly and effectively carried out and completed all incomplete transactions according to the Terms of Service. AllShop shall have no liability, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the actions taken in accordance with this Section. Users waive any and all claims based on any such action taken by AllShop.
10.5 You may only use the Services and/or open an Account if you are located in one of our approved countries, as updated from time to time.
11.1 In these conditions
- "Buyer" means the person who purchases Goods on the Platform;
- "Conditions" mean these Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- "Contract" means the contract formed when Seller accepted the order placed by Buyer on the Platform for the purchase of Goods sold by Seller;
- "Goods" means the goods made available for sale on the Platform, including any instalment of the goods or any parts for them;
- “AllShop” means and RFS TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. 202101009531 (1409830-K), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered address at Menara 1 Strata Office No.3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- “AllShop Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions of Sale and all other terms and conditions and policies pertaining to the use of the Platform and/or the Services;
- “Platform” means the lazada.com.my website and/or the AllShop mobile app;
- “Seller” means a seller which uses the Platform and/or Services to sell Goods to the Buyers, and includes a Third Party Vendor. AllShop may also be a “Seller” for selected Goods;
- “Services” means the use of any services, information and functions made available by AllShop at the Platform;
- “Third Party Vendor” means a seller which uses the Platform and/or Services to sell Goods to the Buyers, and excludes AllShop; and
- "Writing" includes electronic mail facsimile transmission and any comparable means of communication.
11.2 Any reference in these Conditions to any provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
11.3 Any references to “AllShop” in these Conditions refer to both AllShop’s actions on its own behalf as Seller and/or as the operator of the Platform and/or as the agent of Third Party Vendors as Sellers in respect of each and every Contract.
11.4 The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of any parties.
12. BASIS OF THE CONTRACT
12.1 The license for use of this Platform and the Services is effective until terminated. This license will terminate as set forth under these Terms of Service or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these Terms of Service. In any such event, AllShop may effect such termination with or without notice to you.
12.2 The Platform provides a place and opportunity for the sale of Goods between the Buyer and the Seller (collectively “Parties”). The identity of the Seller for a particular Goods listed for sale on the Platform, be it AllShop or a Third Party Vendor, may be stated on the webpage listing such Goods.
12.3 Where the Buyer has placed an order on the Platform for the purchase of Goods sold by AllShop and AllShop has accepted the same, this shall constitute a Contract entered into directly between the Buyer and AllShop. On the other hand, where the Buyer has placed an order on the Platform for the purchase of Goods sold by a Third Party Vendor and the said Third Party Vendor has accepted the same, this shall constitute a Contract entered into directly between the Buyer and the Third Party Vendor. Where the Contract is entered into directly between the Buyer and a Third Party Vendor, AllShop is not a party to the Contract or any other Contract between the Buyer and Third Party Vendor and accepts no obligations in connection with any such Contract. Parties to such contracts shall be entirely responsible for the Contract between them, the listing of Goods, warranty of purchase and the like.
12.4 Any information made available on the Platform in connection with the supply of Goods, including photographs, drawings, data about the extent of the delivery, appearance, performance, dimensions, weight, consumption of operating materials, operating costs or any information disclosed by Third Party Vendors through the chat system are not binding and for information purposes only. In entering into the Contract, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on and waives any claim based on any such representations or information so provided.